I’ve written about the Youth Unite ping-pong-a-thon previously. If you missed that post, please do have a read.
I received an update on the campaign from the organisers and wanted to share some of the details with you here.
GIGANTIC. WEEK. OF. PONG.
– Broke the All-time School Venue Record
– Recruited another 250 Pongers to the team
– Had a 14 year old event organiser raise more than $3,000
– Had your head shaved to encourage generosity from donors
– Raised another $88,000 that will change young lives FOREVER!!!
Strap yourself in – 26 more venues in PLAY this week – the biggest in Pong history.
If you’ve already played:
– It’s not too late to get more sponsors.
– Dare someone to play at one of 50+ remaining venues or in The Global Pong.
If you’re yet to Pong:
– Invite others to play with you or sponsor you. Every time you get someone to sign up to play you potentially double your impact!
TOP 3 FUNDRAISING TIPS
1. Ask people face-to face to sponsor you. They rarely say no.
2. Send a personal email to family & friends asking them to support you.
3. Use social media leading up to your event & while you’re playing .
Always include your fundraising page link when inviting sponsors.