Each week, we gather for services both in-person and digitally. You’re welcome at any service, any week, and if you’ve never been to church before, here’s what to expect.
10am and 5pm Sundays at st John’s Diamond Creek
- All attendees are required to follow government guidelines applicable at the time of the event. This currently includes mask-wearing while singing indoors.
- All attendees information will be stored for 28 days to assist with contact tracing should it be required.
- If you are feeling unwell, please join our online service instead.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the building, and we encourage its use.
- Seating will help maintain social distancing, but please greet each other with a wave or elbow bump instead of a hug.
- Mingling after the service will be outdoors only, or consider heading to a local cafe to catch up with others.
Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the service to check-in and get seated.
10am and 5pm Sundays on YouTube
As we meet and gather online, we’re still all about Jesus, the hope that he brings. Our vision is the same online as it is in-person: to be an intergenerational community, loving like Jesus, growing in Jesus and sharing Jesus.
Even though church looks different online, our foundations remain the same. Each of our services hopes to help you experience the goodness and truth of Jesus, and will include worship through music, prayer and learning from God’s word.
We’re an intergenerational community, and while there are additional challenges running St John’s Kids online, we’ll try and have something for them as part of our live streams.
You can join our digital services each week on YouTube.