In-person services are set to resume from January 17!
We’re excited to be returning to in-person services at St John’s Diamond Creek. You’re welcome at any service, any week, and if you’ve never been to church before, here’s what to expect.
For now, we’re learning how to do church safely during the pandemic. For January 24, there’ll be two services at Diamond Creek, at 10am and 5pm. These services will be close to identical, featuring the same songs, bible reading and talk, just as our online services have done since March.
Registration will be essential, and you can do so from 10am on the Monday before the service below:
- All attendees are required to follow government guidelines applicable at the time of the event. This currently includes mask-wearing while indoors.
- All attendees information will be stored for 28 days to assist with contact tracing should it be required.
- If you are feeling unwell, please join our online service instead.
- If you register and no longer wish to attend, please return your ticket following the prompts in the confirmation email – this will allow someone else to take your place.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the building, and we encourage its use.
- Seating will help maintain social distancing, but please greet each other with a wave or elbow bump instead of a hug.
- Mingling after the service will be outdoors only, or consider heading to a local cafe to catch up with others.
Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the service to check-in and get seated.