The Anglican Parish of Diamond Creek acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. We support and endorse the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and will comply with these principles whenever personal information as defined in the Act is collected by us. In accordance with the National Privacy Principles, personal information will only be collected when it is necessary in order for the Parish to carry out its activities and mission.
In accordance with the National Privacy Principles:
- We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent;
- We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected;
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent;
- We will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation;
- We will remove personal information from our records when it is no longer required (except where archiving is required);
- We have procedures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access;
- Improper use;
- Unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
- We will provide individuals with access to their information within 5 working days of a written request.
Our contact details are as following:
Anglican Parish of Diamond Creek
61 Main Street,
Diamond Creek. 3089
Phone: 9438 1264
Fax: 9438 6261