Youth Life Groups for 2022 are starting back THIS WEEK! Details:
- Who? Year 7-11’s*
- When? Sunday afternoons 3.45 pm (for a 4 pm start) to 5.30 pm (excluding public holidays, school holidays, Mothers and Fathers day). Following LG we will hang out together before the evening service commences at 6 pm. We highly encourage youth to stay for this service as an opportunity to worship with their friends and be part of ‘Sunday at 6’ that has a special focus on youth and young adults.
- Where? St John’s Diamond Creek. While the weather is warm and covid is heavily present in the community we will be meeting outside on the grass. Sunday at 6 following LG is fully masked and indoors.
*Year 12’s have been contacted separately regarding the details of their group.
If your youth is new to St John’s and is interested in joining a YLG, please complete this form and we will be in contact with you.
Invite your Friends to NCYC and give them the discount code ‘FriendCode’ to save $15 off their Camp Registration!
Who should I invite?
You can pretty much invite anyone you like as long as they are high school-aged. Here are three types of people we’d recommend inviting along:
- Friends who are not part of a church but who have shown some interest or openness to Christianity. We will talk about Jesus a fair bit, so they at least need to be ready to tolerate some Jesus talk.
- People you know who might feel a bit isolated at the moment. Camp can be a great place for someone to break out of loneliness.
- People who attend a different church to ours but have no youth camp of their own.
Click here for all the details and to register for camp.
Have a great week,