Throughout January, the talks at St John's have taken a different format to usual, meaning they haven't been appropriate for the format of a podcast. In this episode, Andy and Tim chat about what the teaching has been in January, and will catch you up on the biblical storytelling that's been happening. The six questions used in the storytelling method are:
- What do you like about this story?
- What questions might people have about it?
- What do we learn about people?
- What do we learn about God/Jesus?
- What do you need to do in response to this story?
- Who can you tell this story to this week?