This Sunday at 3:30pm we will be hosting free maths tutoring for high school students. Here’s some details:
- At St. John’s in Meeting Room 2 (we’ll put signs up).
- Bring your school work with you (especially maths stuff).
- It’s free!
- All year levels of high school.
- Students from all schools welcome.
- This is not limited to church people; invite friends who would benefit from the tutoring.
- There will be pre-Sunday@6 dinner from 5pm so do stick around for a feed ?
This is a great connection with our local community and we hope it will grow. If you anticipate one or more of your kids coming to the session, could you please let me know via email? email@example.com
If there is good interest this term (like term 4 last year) we’ll keep doing it fortnightly throughout the year. I sat in a few sessions last year and was very impressed with Sunny’s (the tutor) teaching style and manner.
Plus it’s free! Normally this would cost about $60 an hour, you get him for 90 minutes completely free of charge.
Here are the Facebook events for each of the tutoring sessions: