THE CHALLENGE: To bake 79,000 homemade biscuits
THE CAUSE: To share God’s love with every inmate in Victoria this Easter
THE CALL: To bake and deliver nut-free biscuits to inmates in Victoria
The Prison Fellowship Easter Biscuit Bake is a simple and practical way to tell people in prisons in Victoria that they are valued as people and loved by God. A person who received some biscuits a few years ago said this: “I can’t believe someone would do this for me.” A small thing with a big impact. You can join in and help make a big impact in people’s lives.
BISCUITS MUST BE:
- Crisp, not moist or crumbly
- Nut free (no peanut butter, almond meal, etc.)
- In sealed, disposable containers
- Clearly labelled with ingredients
- Labelled with the number of biscuits in each container
Bring your homemade biscuits in an ice cream container or other and drop them off at the church office by Sunday, March 26.